Complex Debt Advice

If you have any debt queries you can get in contact with the Mary Ward Legal Centre. You will be able to get advice on:

  • Rent and mortgage debt
  • Council tax debts
  • Fuel poverty/debt
  • Credit debts
  • Bankruptcy and debt relief orders

Specialist advice is available in cases where liability is disputed or a home is at risk.

Please contact The Mary Ward Legal Centre on 020 7831 7079